COVID Related Changes in Practices to Ensure Safety of All.
- We will only be offering 1-1 sessions for all ages.
- Classrooms will be set out to maintain a 2-meter distance between student and teacher.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each classroom.
- Gloves will be available in reception if required.
- Anti-bacterial spray and a cloth will be available in each classroom.
- A cleaning rota will be implemented on a daily basis, to ensure maximum hygiene.
- Posters will be visible around the centre stating the new rules.
- We will only be accepting payments by card or via BACS.
- There will be no waiting area for parents.
- Parents will only receive written feedback in the student’s book.
- Parents will not bring siblings into the centre. One adult with one student.
- Parents will not bring their child for a lesson if they are unwell.
- There will be a strict one in one out policy for the kitchen.
- The through smaller rooms will not be used.
- All tutors and students will use their own stationary.